Book Title: The Definitive Book of Handwriting Analysis: The Complete Guide to Interpreting Personalities, Detecting Forgeries, and Revealing Brain Activity Through the Science of Graphology
Publisher: Career Press
Author: Marc Seifer
- Handwriting Analysis: The Complete Basic Book
- Sex, Lies, and Handwriting: A Top Expert Reveals the Secrets Hidden in Your Handwriting
- Handwriting Psychology: Personality Reflected in Handwriting
- Handwriting Analysis 101: A Complete Basic Book to Scientific Handwriting Analysis & Graphology
- Handwriting Analysis!: The Ultimate Beginner's Course To Identifying Personalities, Sex, Lies & Trends Through Handwriting (Improve Handwriting, Penmanship, Handwriting Analysis, Typography)
- Graphology - The Art Of Handwriting Analysis (Speed Learning Book 3)
- Signature for Success: How to Analyze Handwriting and Improve Your Career, Your Relationships, and Your Life
- The Science of Emotional Resilience: Find Balance and Strength, Become Unbreakable, and Overcome Adversity
- Applied Graphology - A Textbook on Character Analysis From Handwriting - For the Practical Use of the Expert, the Student, and the Layman Arranged in Form for Ready Reference
- Simple Steps to Photographic Memory: Even the average Joe can do it now
"Marc Seifer new book The Definitive Book of Handwriting Analysis is one of the best written on the subject in the last 10 years!"
--Dr. Robert O'Block, Founder, American College of Forensic Examiners
"The Definitive Book of Handwriting Analysis
is a must for all serious students of graphology. Handwriting analysis provides human understanding and this comprehensive, yet easy- to-read, practical guide will surely become a classic."
--Iris Hatfield, Professional Graphologist, HuVista International
The ability to write by hand is a pinnacle of human achievement. As a form of self-expression, handwriting reflects a person's thoughts about the self and reveals aspects of a person's personality.
Written in a step-by-step fashion, The Definitive Book of Handwriting Analysis
begins with the history of the field and then teaches you how to analyze any handwriting, starting with objective criteria, including variables such as organization, speed, size, shape, slant, and symbolic features. Then you learn how to combine these variables to create a full personality profile.
There are more than 100 handwriting samples, including those from Paul Newman, Bill Clinton, Marlon Brando, Donald Trump, Sigmund and Anna Freud, Thomas Edison, Osama bin Laden, Jacqueline Kennedy, Bruce Springsteen, Benito Mussolini, Napoleon, Michael Jackson, Robert Redford, Barak Obama, and Charles Darwin.
Part II discusses how handwriting is organized by the brain and includes many examples of the link between handwriting and various illnesses and brain disorders, from dyslexia and epilepsy to stroke and coma. It ends with a discussion of the link between different personality types, their brain organization, and their handwriting.
Part III is an in-depth look at the field of questioned documents, including such topics as free-hand forgeries, tracing, disguised handwriting, and anonymous notes. It features an in-depth discussion of how forgeries are created and how they are detected.
If you are interested in any aspect of this topic, The Definitive Book of Handwriting Analysis
is definitely the book you need!