Book Title: Cracking the AP World History Exam 2017, Premium Edition (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksPREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Equip yourself to ace the NEW 2017 AP World History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide.
The AP World History course and exam have changed! Arm yourself to take on the new test with our thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, access to our AP Connect portal online, and 5 full-length practice tests
with complete answer explanations!Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the new 2017 AP World History Exam, including in-depth looks at the revised test sections
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for late-breaking news, exam updates, and morePremium Practice to Help Achieve Excellence.
• 5 full-length practice tests
with complete answer explanations
• Lists of key terms, people, places, and events at the end of each content chapter
• Detailed maps and helpful timelines of major developments in world history
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
We don't have to tell you how tough AP World History can be to learn and analyze (after all, there's so much
of it), but Cracking the AP World History Exam 2017, Premium Edition,
will arm you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score!